Extreme Portable Branch Kit
For Highly Available, Extensible, High-performance Networks
Enabling Plug-and-Play Teleworker/Telelearner and Remote Office Connectivity
The Extreme Portable Branch Kit is a curated solution for rapid deployment of branch office networks. Providing a “work anywhere” capability the Portable Branch Kit delivers essential networking capabilities to connect, secure, and manage remote network sites as well as manage teleworkers. Whether you need a solution for a few hours, a few days, or even for a few years, the Portable Branch Kit provides the functionality necessary to provide an enterprise class experience for all connected users, wherever they might reside.
Components of the Portable Branch Kit
Powerful SD-WAN Router
Supports flexible WAN connectivity, secure VPN capabilities, integrated LAN/ PoE support and stateful firewall support.
Latest Wi-Fi Technology
A highly efficient, highly secure Wi-Fi 6 AP that offers programmable radios, dynamic RF management, WPA3 support and more.
The Values of the Portable Branch Kit
- Rapid Deployment — New locations can be up and running in minutes with zero touch provisioning. Simply connect the router to the Internet and your AP to the router and the devices will self-configure without the need for local IT expertise.
- Flexible WAN Connectivity — Ability to connect remote sites with whatever WAN connectivity is readily available (Broadband, LTE, MPLS).
- Centralized Cloud-based Orchestration and Management — Remote locations without IT resources managed through a single user-friendly interface.
- Prevention of Remote Office Sprawl — Integrated LAN/ PoE, Wi-Fi, WAN and security capabilities are provided in a cost-effective, spaceefficient bundle, preventing the need for additional infrastructure components.
- Simple Traffic Prioritization — Prioritize traffic from groups of users (all executives) and/ or prioritize applications (video conferencing) over single / multiple connections.
- Secure teleworker / VPN capabilities: Highly secure tunnels to support home-based workers as well as secure site to site connectivity.
- Integrated security features: L2-7 firewall on the router and AP with advanced Wi-Fi security features such as WPA3, Private Pre-Shared Keys and more.
SD-WAN Router: XR600P
- 6 x 1 Gigabit Ports (4 PoE+)
- USB for LTE Modem
- SD-WAN/VPN Optimization
- L2-L7 Firewall
- XR600P Data Sheet
Wireless: AP305C (802.11ax)
- Wi-Fi 6 Certified
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz Access Point 2x2:2
- SSR Radio Modes (Can Run Dual 5GHz)
- WPA3 Support
- L2-L7 DPI/Firewall
- AP305C Data Sheet
Management: ExtremeCloud™ IQ
- 3rd-Gen Cloud Networking Platform
- AI/ML-Driven Insights
- Flexible Deployment Options
- Public, Private, Local
- Highly Secure: ISO27001 Certified
- Native Cloud Management of Wi-Fi, Switching, and SD-WAN
- ExtremeCloud™ IQ Data SHeet
Please view datasheet for full list of specifications.
Download the Extreme Networks ExtremXOS Operating System Datasheet (.PDF)
NetSolutionStore.com is a division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
Please feel free to contact us for any information or assistance you may need. Please include your order number, customer number, and all related information to expedite our response.
A division of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
9979 Muirlands Blvd.
Irvine, CA 92618
- Local: 949-870-3500
- Toll Free: 800-886-5369
- Fax: 949-266-9332
Our team here is to help you! We are available from Monday – Friday: 7am - 9PM PST and Saturday – Sunday: 9am - 6PM PST and attempt to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
Please Note: Technical support is provided by the manufacturer. If you have a product support related questions, please contact the manufacturer directly.